Terms & Conditions of Sale.
Please take the time to read our terms.
To protect your own interests please read the conditions carefully before you click the tick box. If you are uncertain as to your rights under them or you want any explanation about them please write, telephone or email our customer queries department at the above address and telephone number BEFORE you place the order.
We would like to draw your attention to our Delivery Charges as these form part of our contract once you check the tick box.
YOU ARE ADVISED TO PRINT AND RETAIN THESE TERMS FOR YOUR RECORDS. By placing an Order and purchasing goods from www.toolvolt.co.uk you enter into a legally binding agreement with us on the following Conditions. You should read and understand these Conditions because they affect your rights and liabilities. These are the Standard Terms and Conditions of Sale of Toolvolt.co.uk 18 Dunkeld Ave, Filton, Bristol, BS34 7RJ ("the Seller", "We" or "Us") for certain products as set out in the pages on this site ("the Goods"). Subject to the provisions of Clause 4.2 below, the price of the Goods the delivery charges and Value Added Tax where applicable is set out on the Order Form.
In accordance with the provisions of the Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations 2000 , you have the right to withdraw from this transaction. Details of your right to withdraw will be sent to you with the Goods when they are delivered and can be found in Clause 9 below. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE RIGHT TO WITHDRAW FROM THE CONTRACT DOES NOT APPLY IN RESPECT OF ANY AUDIO OR VIDEO RECORDINGS OR COMPUTER SOFTWARE WHICH HAVE BEEN OPENED BY YOU.
THESE CONDITIONS DESCRIBE THE BASIS FOR PURCHASE BY YOU AND SALE BY US OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED ON THIS WEB SITE.
• Reference to any statute or statutory provisions shall be deemed to include any statutory modifications or re-enactments thereof or any rules or regulations made thereunder or any enactment repealing and replacing the act referred to.
• We shall sell to you and you shall purchase only those goods which you have set out in an order and which have been accepted by us. We reserve the right to reject any order. Unless otherwise agreed in writing each such sale of Goods will be subject to these terms and conditions.
• No Order submitted by you shall be deemed to be accepted by us unless and until confirmed by e-mail or in writing by us.
• Orders are accepted at our sole discretion but are normally accepted if the Goods are available, the order reflects current pricing, you are based in the Delivery Area and your Payment Card is authorised for the transaction.
• You shall be responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the terms of any Order submitted by you, and for giving us any necessary info rmation relating to the Goods within a sufficient time to enable us to perform the Contract in accordance with its terms.
• The price of the Goods shall be the price set out on the relevant page of this site. We reserve the right to change the prices set out on this site provided that if we accept an order from you the price for the goods will be the price set out in the relevant range at the time the order is placed.
• If the price of the Goods increases between the date we accept your Order and the delivery date, we will let you know and ask you to confirm by e-mail/in writing that the new price is acceptable. If it is not acceptable then you will, of course, have the option of cancelling the order.
• The price of the Goods does not include insured postage or packaging. There will be an additional charge made relative to the size and amount of Goods insured for postage and packaging. This charge will be clearly shown on the Order form.
• If it is not possible to obtain full payment for the Goods from your account on delivery of the Goods to you, we can cancel the Order or suspend any further deliveries to you. This does not affect any other rights we may have.
• We will not pass your personal info rmation on to any third party without your permission. Unless solely due to our negligence we cannot be held liable for any losses you may suffer. If in any event your payment card is used fraudulently you are entitled to cancel the payment and be reimbursed by the card issuer without being charged for the loss.
• Delivery of the Goods shall be made by us or our carrier to the address for delivery shown in the Order Form. It is important that this address is accurate. Please note that we will not leave goods without a signature. Once the Goods have been delivered in accordance with your delivery instructions, you will be responsible for them. Our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence or due to a manufacturing design or design fault will cease upon delivery.
• We will do all that we reasonably can to meet the date given for delivery or, if no date has been agreed, within 30 days of the order date. We cannot be held responsible for delays beyond our control. If we are unable to make the delivery date we will contact you. If delivery cannot be made within 30 days of the given delivery date you will be entitled to either arrange a revised date or cancel the order and receive a full refund. If we are able to make delivery in advance of the given date we will contact you.
• If the order is a multiple order and we are unable to make delivery of the whole order but are able to deliver part we will contact you, info rming you of this, and delivery will be on a mutually agreed date. In this instance delivery will be said to be made in instalments. Each delivery shall constitute a separate contract and any failure by us to deliver any one or more of the instalments in accordance with these conditions, or any claim by you in respect of any one or more instalments will not entitle you to treat the contract as a whole as repudiated.
• If we fail for any reason within our control to fully/partially deliver your Goods any reimbursement shall be no more than the price of the Goods, together with any delivery and/or reasonable return costs.
• Either party is entitled to cancel the contract in respect of non-performance of obligations in relation to delivery. If cancelled we will refund you any monies already paid by you and any reasonable return costs incurred by you. If you want to return any item/s that are not faulty then you the buyer will bear the original postage cost and the return postage cost and give you a refund of the product price only. The refund will not be initiated untill the item has been recieved by us Toolvolt.co.uk.
• Delivery’s at Christmas are subject to the couriers work load and Our opening times. We have found in the month of December that our sales fall away, making it not financially possible for us to stay open. So we have taken the view to close on the second week of December and re-open the first working week in January. If customer are to place an order in this period, it will not get processed. We recommend that you contact us if there are no seasonal information listed in the Customer Help page on the mobile number listed in the Contact Us page where will be more than happy to process your order during our closed period.
• As soon as we have delivered the Goods or services, you will be responsible for them. If you delay a delivery our responsibility for everything other than damage due to our negligence will end on the date we agree to deliver them, as set out in the contract.
• Subject to the provisions of clause 9 and notwithstanding delivery and the passing of risk in the Goods, or any other provision of these Conditions, the property in the Goods shall not pass to you until we have received in cash or cleared funds payment in full of the price of the Goods. Goods supplied to you are not for resale.
or have the Goods (or the part in question) replaced free of charge.
replace the Goods (or the part in question) free of charge or
• You have a cooling off period of 14 days after the date on which you have received the Goods to cancel the Contract, and return the Goods at your cost and receive a full refund of the purchase price and the original delivery cost, if any. It is you the customer, who will be responsible for the safe return and any purchased goods form Toolvoltco.uk and remain soley responsible untill Toolvolt notifies you of the items safe reciept.
• During the cooling off period any cancellation must be given by written notice by either party. • Goods must be returned complete and undamaged with all accessories and instructions. The original packing must be returned in reasonable condition. • The right to cancel this contract will not apply in respect of:
Personalised Goods or Goods made to your specification
Audio, video recordings (including DVDs) or computer software you have unsealed
Betting games or lottery services
Newspapers and magazines
Food, drink or other Goods intended for everyday consumption.
Timeshare and package holidays
• Any communication sent by post will be deemed received by the intended recipient three days following mailing where sent by first class post or five days after mailing where sent by second class post.
• The clauses of these Conditions and each sub-clause thereof are several and if any part of any clause or sub-clause shall be void, invalid or unenforceable then the remainder of such clauses or sub-clauses shall nevertheless be valid and enforceable.
• No term of the Contract is intended to confer a benefit on, or be enforceable by, any person who is not a party to the Agreement (whether under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 or otherwise).
• If any provision of these Conditions is held by any court or competent authority to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable in any jurisdiction in whole or in part, it will not affect the validity or enforceability of the other provisions of these Conditions and the remainder of the provision in question shall not be affected nor will it affect the validity , lawfulness or enforceability of that provision in any other jurisdiction.
• We will try and solve any disagreements quickly and efficiently. If you are not happy with the way we deal with any disagreement and you want to take court proceedings you must do so within the United Kingdom.